All things pertaining to the Eastsound Group and AA on Orcas Island
Announcements April 20 to May 2020
Our webservant will keep everyone on the phone list updated by email during the face to face meeting suspension.
If you need to make changes/additions/corrections to your contact information, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please click on Participants and Chat on the lower gray bar of your zoom window to open up these functions.
- Please mute your Zoom microphone when you are not speaking.
- Keep a lookout in your email for newsletters coming to your inbox that need your response.
- From Our General Services Representative, details on issues being considered at the next General Services Conference. The GSR needs your opinions to represent the group by no later than April 26.
- The other item is an opportunity for you to join our phone support network to help us stay connected outside of the zoom meetings. Details will be explained in an upcoming newsletter.
Especially during the suspension of face-to-face meetings, it is important to keep in touch with those who may not be coming to Zoom meetings. Your phone calls to AA fellows are important!
- We’ll have a Birthday Meeting to honor those reaching a sobriety milestone on Sunday, April 26, at 5:30 PM.
- The May Birthday meeting will be on Sunday May 24th.
- JC will share his story at the Speaker Meeting on Saturday, May 2, at 5:30 PM.
- All are welcome to share their opinions and suggestions on how to best conduct our meetings at the Business Meeting on Sunday, May 17, at 6:45 PM.
- For the Seventh Tradition, please mail contribution checks to:
PO Box 1677,
Eastsound, WA, 98245.
Everyone’s support is appreciated!
- The next Business Meeting will be at 6:45 PM on Sunday, May 16.