It’s close to that time of year again where service positions roll over and new folks take over in the spirit of rotation. Ever wonder what D46 does? Or “how” it does the work of assisting all the island groups in the northwest? A couple points of clarification here:
- You don’t need to know how to fill a specific position- you will be helped. There’s a few positions, like web or treasurer where it would be useful to know some of the basics.
- You don’t need to have filled a prior position in order to qualify for a new position.
- You don’t necessarily have to physically attend meetings to fill a position. Our 2023 DCM, alt DCM and Treasurer all live on islands accessible only by ferry. There will probably be times where they can’t attend business meetings on the mainland.
- Here is a link (https://www.district46aawa.org/trusted-servants.html) to the various service positions and current servants. Interested in finding out more? Give them a call or email.
- Finally, service position descriptions can be found HERE.
Want a sneak peak? Attend our November 19th or December 17th business meeting beginning at 9:30 am. You can go in person or via Zoom at this link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9590072772