AA Grapevine is collecting up to 7-minute-long stories from the Fellowship in the form of audio recordings. Share as you would in a meeting—or pick a topic of your own choosing, from making amends to working a particular Step.
If your audio story is accepted by the AA Grapevine editorial staff, Grapevine will publish it as a YouTube playlist or on another media platform.
Grapevine does not collect recordings from speakers at AA meetings.
It’s close to that time of year again where service positions roll over and new folks take over in the spirit of rotation. Ever wonder what D46 does? Or “how” it does the work of assisting all the island groups in the northwest? A couple points of clarification here:
- You don’t need to know how to fill a specific position- you will be helped. There’s a few positions, like web or treasurer where it would be useful to know some of the basics.
- You don’t need to have filled a prior position in order to qualify for a new position.
- You don’t necessarily have to physically attend meetings to fill a position. Our 2023 DCM, alt DCM and Treasurer all live on islands accessible only by ferry. There will probably be times where they can’t attend business meetings on the mainland.
- Here is a link (https://www.district46aawa.org/trusted-servants.html) to the various service positions and current servants. Interested in finding out more? Give them a call or email.
- Finally, service position descriptions can be found HERE.
Want a sneak peak? Attend our November 19th or December 17th business meeting beginning at 9:30 am. You can go in person or via Zoom at this link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9590072772
AA can use your help! We are looking for those 35 and under to share a video of their AA experience in sobriety for those seeking it. Be of service and a part of history! You can get more information and a printable flyer by clicking HERE. All submissions must be in by November 7, 2022. Worried about anonymity? The flyer has all the answers!
Get your new years off to a super, sober start! Kristy A from Charleston, RI will be our speaker. January 1st, 5:30 pm
Zoom 9084782004 or click HERE
We made it through another, successful Virtual Assembly. This time around, dedicated volunteers from the Area handled the tech end of things. Great start on demonstrating we are “self-supporting.
Here is a LINK to the Area 72 website page containing ALL the information relevant to the Assembly.
Here is a link to the summary of Assembly actions.